I had some left over paint, so I found an old holiday photo and experimented. Advertisements
Start of a watercolour of the Minsmere Heath.
Finished portrait of Summer. Media: acrylics on canvas paper
Adding some colour
Exams are finished so I finally get to finish this thing. We’re almost there! Media: A3 canvas paper, acrylics
I think the experiment worked! ..mostly. I’ve discovered that my masking fluid slightly stains the paper and maybe the piece … More
I’m trying something a little different with my watercolours this time with the background. (Mainly because thresher sharks are too … More